Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day of rest

Not really a day of rest, but a day that had many conflicts. At least conflicts with additional fabrication of the trailer. For one, there was Trinity SeniorConnect. Sorry, no website to send you to on that one. It's a program for at-risk seniors in NW Portland. I am a volunteer.

Then, there was a reception for Travel Oregon's launch of their website, Ride Oregon. It's been out for a couple of months, but I had an opportunity to catch up with the folks at Substance. They are the agency who designed and programmed the site.

It was worth the diversion, though I might have stopped along the ride and picked up some saw blades and probably a new saw at Winks. Alas, I did not and I look forward to tomorrow's schedule for a chance to do that and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment